Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pancakes, Waffles, Crepes or French Toast...?

G. Fink-Nottle

One of the Regulars
Breakfast is not my thing. Most days, I have a turkey sandwich (on a bagel) in the morning with some low sodium V-8 (with horseradish, worcestershire and tabasco).

Viola

Call Me a Cab
Pancakes with fruit slices and strawberry or blueberry syrup.

Or a turkey hoagie does just as nicely, should I feel less "breakfasty." But I always eat SOMETHING because I have wonky blood sugar and really there's hardly anyone who knows what do when a lady faints these days. :eek: [huh]

DronesDodz

One of the Regulars
Chocolate Pancakes or Belgium Waffels for me.... but to be honest, even though that I live in the US now, I still favour the good old German Pancakes my mom used to make:)

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Who dosent like fried sugar bread?! I know I do! :D

But just a dab of syrup, on the side. I like the cakie taste of the pancakes more than the syrup.

LD

"Doc" Devereux

One Too Many
Senator Jack said:
I was in a sullen mood till I read this. Thanks for making me laugh, Doc. I really want to see your act some day.

I hate to say it Jack, but I quit standup (or as I prefer to put it, "Got better") a few years back. I'll be happy to dredge up a few highlights over drinks at the QM, though. Thanks for the thanks nonetheless: with some of the venues I played, I'm always going to be grateful for a laugh!

Viola

Call Me a Cab
Matthew Dalton said:
It's breakfast time right now here, and what I wouldn't do for bagels and cream cheese... It's almost impossible to get bagels here.

That's the saddest thing I ever heard. No bagels?! In a First World country?:eek: :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo