Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Paris Hilton: The Death of America

Edward

Bartender
Baron Kurtz said:
Re: the bit in bold. At least 10 of my friend's parents have filmed themselves having sex. I have seen some of these videos (don't ask, scarred for life) and heard about the rest. None of them made money from the distribution of these films. The point being that simply being on tape having sex is not a valid reason to conclude that the person "must have" worked as a prostitute. (Not that i'm saying you are saying such a thing, merely for argument's sake, you understand.) As i understand it, the video of Paris Hilton and [whoever it was] was stolen, and put on the market. So, she didn't make any money from it.

I think i recall reading something about her getting in on the act financially (on thed basis that once it was out there, she might as well get something out of it), but i might be wrong. Yeah, endless hours of fun with "Fair Comment" and some looney opinions - God bless freedom of speech, eh? :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic