Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Parkhurst Boots Delight 10D

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
Here's the next boot package. I believe these are both Allen model. Natural Chrome with storm welt. Black Chrome with storm welt. These are much lighter than Iron Rangers but built just as great if not even better. I'd say similar in league to Grant Stone, but made in USA. I went to the website to attach more reference photos and was surprised to see he's had to change his business model. Not a lot of stock because of supply chain issues. These were made 2 years ago, handmade in Buffalo I believe. Just gorgeous. Perfect for summer or warmer climates. They wear super comfortable and effortless. I just got too much stuff and once it heats up, I tend to go barefoot anyway LOL. Stridwise on youtube has done a bunch of great videos talking about Parkhurst.

Natural has about 7-10 wears. Leather has already started darkening.
Black might have 3 wears.
Both I believe are size 10 and wear similar to an Iron Ranger, Thursday Captain, etc. size 10.

$375 total for both pairs. PPFF shipping included for Conus.

20220812_110909.jpg

20220812_110917.jpg

Geez, how many boots did you buy during COVID downtime? Impressive. All our super nice, I’ll give ya that bud.

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
Geez, how many boots did you buy during COVID downtime? Impressive. All our super nice, I’ll give ya that bud.
LOL. I"m afraid to answer. I could probably sell off another few and still have a lifetime supply. Just like the jackets, it was very exploratory mixed in with stay at home boredom and endless rabbit holes. Now that I have a better sense of what I like, I just want to start putting in the wears on those and getting them to evolve to that cool worn in look.

BTW, I might be going to Austin soon. I'll keep you posted. Maybe hook up for a beer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk