Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Paul Fredrick is going vintage/classic style

skyvue

Call Me a Cab
I have some of their shirts and like them well enough, though I generally wait until they are offering discounted sale prices before purchasing.

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
I got a fabulous pair of spectators on sale from them a couple of years ago. I'd put them on a par with Joseph A Banks, a notch or two below Brooks Bros., but still very good, and good prices.

Jingo Mastapone

Familiar Face
The pants are arguably the more important half of the package here. Are they hollywood waisted? Or higher at all than typical pants these days? If not, the look is incomplete, in my opinion. I feel that pleats look super dorky without a high waist.

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Not as high as you and I might want, I'm afraid.

I have a few things by them. They have some good ideas, as you can see. They are not members of the Fedora Lounge by a long shot, needless to say.

I also usually wait until their stuff is on sale.

Selentino

One of the Regulars
Lots of stuff from them. Have the boots I posted about in another thread they are going in the right direction but not quite there yet in my opinion but some of the stuff is fun

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
"Vintage has gone mainstream" lots of the stores here in town show suits, ties, argyle vests, spectator shoes, even Calvin Klein models have had to get decent haircuts"

00240m.jpg

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here
If classic style (not really vintage in these examples) spreads, that's lovely. I enjoy looking at nicely done-up folk. Makes me feel like the world is a bit less chaotic.

Uh oh, I hope I'm not going to spark a political conversation here ... goldurnit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot