Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

''Peerless Garments'' Interesting vintage jacket: workwear?

Metatron

One Too Many
Here is an interesting jacket-I would have guessed it was fifties from the modest styling and quality hide, but it has a later union label-I would need to open a seam to see if the numbers are black, otherwise my guess would be early sixties! Perhaps this company began making this model earlier and never changed it? But check out that chest pocket! It has a pen slot, and is the sole pocket on the jacket, none on the side, none in the lining. I like it, though about a size too big.
Come across something like this before? What do you think? Is it workwear?

hWzIapA.jpg

mxfEVwk.jpg

78QiUP8.jpg

QcC6LgS.jpg

Here is an interesting jacket-I would have guessed it was fifties from the modest styling and quality hide, but it has a later union label-I would need to open a seam to see if the numbers are black, otherwise my guess would be early sixties! Perhaps this company began making this model earlier and never changed it? But check out that chest pocket! It has a pen slot, and is the sole pocket on the jacket, none on the side, none in the lining. I like it, though about a size too big.
Come across something like this before? What do you think? Is it workwear?

hWzIapA.jpg

mxfEVwk.jpg

78QiUP8.jpg

QcC6LgS.jpg
It does look nice and if memory serves @Gamma68 had something very similar. Perhaps even the same jacket?I can’t be sure but I believe his was Canadian made.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21