Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pencil Mustache

Feraud

Bartender
Toshiro Mifune

large_high_and_low_blu-ray_2x.jpg
Great one, thanks!

Stanley Doble

Call Me a Cab
I used to know a WW2 RAF veteran who had worn a pencil mustache since the forties. He told me he shaved with a safety razor and trimmed the stache with a single edge razor blade.

undertaker

Practically Family
I used to know a WW2 RAF veteran who had worn a pencil mustache since the forties. He told me he shaved with a safety razor and trimmed the stache with a single edge razor blade.

I wore one for awhile. I shaved as usual with a safety razor then shaved around the mustache with a strait razor. I just decide it was too much work and I think I will just let it grow.

Regards,
J.S.

Connery

One Too Many
The combination of pencil mustache and bow tie spells flim flam 9 times out of 10. I forget who said that, this pic reminded me of it.

lollollol I know, but, this guy actually was a philanthropist. "Stone gave over $275 million to charity including civic groups, mental health and Christian organizations...long-time support of the Boys Clubs of America for over fifty years" are listed among his efforts.

wclementstone3.jpg

Connery

One Too Many
Johnny Grande and Marshall Lytle of Bill Haley and the Comets

a0dbt6dnyw.jpg

Bill Haley & The Comets - 1955
Franny Beecher, Johnny Grande, Joey Ambrose, Marshall Lytle, Dick Richards

14496787_126349341883.jpg

Johnny Grande~ His eyebrows more than make up for his pencil thin mustache.:p

Gene

Practically Family
I used to have one, but shaved it off because I was self-conscious of it not suiting me. Any input on whether I should bring it back?

tumblr_lw4jpjc3hg1r7s6tdo1_500.jpg

Big_e

Practically Family
I used to have one, but shaved it off because I was self-conscious of it not suiting me. Any input on whether I should bring it back?

tumblr_lw4jpjc3hg1r7s6tdo1_500.jpg

Bring it back! I had got mine alittle too thin so I had let it grow out last week and will start trimming it down again tomorrow morning. A little dab of moustache wax really helps in making my pencil moustache look really crisp :)
Ernest

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner