Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pendleton Blazer w/action back, size 52 long

frussell

One Too Many
I took a gamble on this one, but I'm really closer to a 54. This is a made in the USA, NOT assembled in Mexico from U.S. wool, two button Pendleton blazer. It's grey, with action back pleats and a half belt. No tears, stains, or odors I can detect. Hard to find Pendleton coats in big sizes these days. I'll take $65 PayPal, shipped in the continental U.S. These are the original auction photos. Thanks, Frank. Pendleton Front.jpg
Pendleton Back.jpg

frussell

One Too Many
Come on big boys, this is a great jacket with a nice vintage vibe. Make me an offer. I'd say I would trade for a hat, but I wear a 7 7/8. Frank

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Frussel; I am at the opposite end of the physical spectrum, short and balding, BUT if I was a closer size I would JUMP on your good deal. I do like that jacket design with the action back. I can see it being worn in our climate many days each year. A decade ago I had one similar and found me wearing it like a coat during the evenings, dog walks and weekend jaunts. That jacket and I had many excellent adventures.

I hope you find a good home sir. Be excellent, Eric -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner