Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Penman Hats hat hook

bendingoak

Vendor
I took down the video. I have to hold off for a week or two before shipping out any Portable hat hooks. I have a list of people who filled out order forms for them and I will keep the list until I am able to send them out. I have not taken any money for them and wont until they are ready for shipping.

Stay tuned and thank you for your understanding

John

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
I took down the video. I have to hold off for a week or two before shipping out any Portable hat hooks. I have a list of people who filled out order forms for them and I will keep the list until I am able to send them out. I have not taken any money for them and wont until they are ready for shipping.

Stay tuned and thank you for your understanding

John

Why take down the link? It's good advertising until you begin shipping them out. Unless you're changing the design and the new one will be different enough to make that video obsolete. Otherwise it'd be good to leave it up and begin generating some interest.

bendingoak

Vendor
Im not changing the design at all. It works great and I have ben using it every time I go out but I do need to change the video. When You see the new vid you will understand.

Sam Craig

One Too Many
Keep up the good work, John. You are onto something good here and it will work out. I believe, considering what people are paying for hats today, this will be a very important product, especially for those who go out a lot and have made that investment!
Just keep it up,

Sam

rcfko

Familiar Face
Is this portable hat hook product still available and if so, how would I go about ordering one? I'd love to get my hand on one of these as I start a new job in a few days that require me to drive around all day and would love to have one of these in my car!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner