Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Penman hats

EggHead

Practically Family
I am interested in Penman hats.
Some members of this forum own some. While search revealed a some pictures, they were not the ones I was looking for.
I am curious about beaver version of "the penman", does anyone have a picture of it on their head? Impressions?

Thanks!

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Advanced Search -----> Search Thread Title -----> "Penman" -----> Search

You will get about a page-worth of threads, including one that is about 25 pages in length. There doesn't seem to be a dedicated gallery thread, though. Hope this helps!

jlee562

I'll Lock Up

EggHead

Practically Family
Thanks for the penman thread, jlee. Unfortunately photo-kicked-the-bucket, so no photos from them any more.
I didn't see/find any "the penman" hats though - there are of course examples on his site, but I was hoping for some with a noggin under it.

seed

Familiar Face
He has a facebook page as well, or at least he used to. I haven't looked in a while. John is a straight-up kind of guy who is very nice as well. His product is impeccable and at least on the one I have, his sweat band is above and beyond any I have ever seen or felt -- far and away the softest and most comfortable...this includes comparisons to all other makers I have come across.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner