Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Perfect Stetson Straw Boater with Chocolate Ribbon Sz 7 Long Oval

Mr. Rover

One Too Many
I have a really beautiful boater in almost perfect condition. I just won it on ebay but it doesn't fit very well.
The straw is a nice golden color with a beautiful brown ribbon with 2 gold bands surrounding a thin white one. There is a slight red mark on it, but you can barely notice it. The straw is in just about perfect condition, with only a few knicked corners that aren't at all noticeable. The sweatband is in perfect condition and there is a soft satin cushion at the top of the hat.
The opening measures 8" front to back and 6 1/4" side to side. The circumference measures 21" but feels like it has shrunk a little. Some leather conditioner and a hat stretcher should fit it right up. I am 22" around and it fits me tight on the sides...I tried chewing with it, but my head started to hurt.
This hat has definitely got a lot of wear left and I'd hat to have it lying around here unworn. Pm me with offers. I paid about $50 for it, so I'd like to atleast make that much back, and I am willing to help pay for shipping.
CIMG7527.jpg

CIMG7524.jpg

CIMG7525.jpg

CIMG7531.jpg

CIMG7535.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael