Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Peters Brothers

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Yes. Just saw that. Its gonna look beauty with the natural.

I think so as well ... that's why I'm hoping I don't get the call saying they ran short

he described it as a deep green that almost looks black in some lights ... sounds fantastic to me

envisioning it on the natural hemp color has me very excited

Last edited:

g.durand

One Too Many
Fruno--I don't know who I talked to but it sounds like the same person. But he knew what he was doing when he took my order.

Anthony--I ordered a custom hat. As for measurements, having worked with Art Fawcett on numerous hats and measuring my head and especially the sweatbands on my best- fitting hats, and knowing I'm a long oval, I knew what info to give them. They do say on the website that they want a measurement rather than a hat size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Fruno--I don't know who I talked to but it sounds like the same person. But he knew what he was doing when he took my order.

Anthony--I ordered a custom hat. As for measurements, having worked with Art Fawcett on numerous hats and measuring my head and especially the sweatbands on my best- fitting hats, and knowing I'm a long oval, I knew what info to give them. They do say on the website that they want a measurement rather than a hat size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you Michael

I ordered earlier today ... easiest order process I've ever dealt with

gonna be a killer lid

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Tried to play that card when I was there in January. No dice.

Y'know, I didn't hear a peep from them from the time I ordered it to the day I got a text from FedEx telling me it would be at my house the next day. I called them a couple of days ago to express my pleasure in what I got, and whoever answered was pretty monosyllabic. Perhaps I interrupted them doing something else.
They was eating some Texas Porterhouse Steaks, no doubt! HA!

RBH

Bartender
I was able to visit Peters Brothers a couple of years ago and the place is awesome. A real hat shop that reeks of time and felt.

I was fortunate to meet Joe Peters at the 2011 Fedora Fest.
fedorafestiii169.jpg

fedorafestiii1.jpg

It was a pleasure to hear these three talk shop.

fedorafestiii161.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner