Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Photos of cool jackets owned by others (non-brand specific)

So apparently, Botswana has an ultra cool heavy metal scene which in itself wouldn't be surprising was it not for the fact that the metal-heads are all dressed in leather. Isn't it hot in Botswana? Either way, proves yet again it can be done, leather on a hot day, just it apparently takes a real man to do it. Not the kind that I am.

https://www.messynessychic.com/2013/12/27/the-heavy-metal-subculture-of-botswana-africa/

marshallmetal.jpg

frankmarshall.jpg

whitedevil.jpg

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
So apparently, Botswana has an ultra cool heavy metal scene which in itself wouldn't be surprising was it not for the fact that the metal-heads are all dressed in leather. Isn't it hot in Botswana?

I don't know about the heavy metal scene, but Botswana has some of the best game parks on the planet. The Okavango Delta is extraordinary for viewing wildlife.

Cheetah 011.jpg

Last edited:

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
So apparently, Botswana has an ultra cool heavy metal scene which in itself wouldn't be surprising was it not for the fact that the metal-heads are all dressed in leather. Isn't it hot in Botswana? Either way, proves yet again it can be done, leather on a hot day, just it apparently takes a real man to do it. Not the kind that I am.

https://www.messynessychic.com/2013/12/27/the-heavy-metal-subculture-of-botswana-africa/

marshallmetal.jpg

frankmarshall.jpg

whitedevil.jpg
June, July & August – Be sure to pack winter clothing because morning game drives will be cold. The average morning temperature is 6°C/42°F. Night temperatures can drop below freezing, especially in the dryer Kalahari areas. Afternoons will be more pleasant, with temperatures around 25°C/78°F.

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
I like several of their designs but if i understand correctly they i tentionally mismatch panels? I subscribe to attitude of other makers where this is considered worthy of the discount page.

I like several of their designs but if i understand correctly they i tentionally mismatch panels? I subscribe to attitude of other makers where this is considered worthy of the discount page.

I don't think that's always the thing. They've done this for a year but their 2020 stuff seems to be pretty straightforward. Think of these mismatched panel jackets as collectors pieces.

Edward

Bartender

marshallmetal.jpg

frankmarshall.jpg

whitedevil.jpg

That last fella looks like he's feeling the heat! IT's all about what you're used to. A friend of mine, ex-forces, once left a late UK Winter to do six months in the Falklands; he came back just as Winter was starting here, and dressed for Summer right through because it was so much milder than the Winter he's just been through down there.

dubpynchon

One Too Many
A character in French zombie film 'The Night Eats the World' wearing a European Schott. In the event of a zombie invasion looking cool in a leather jacket is really all that matters.

upload_2020-7-17_22-15-42.png

Last edited:
that belt looks cooler as back cinch to me

Yeah, they do look good in the back. Usually smaller though. For some reason that belt system in the front draws my attention and I end up looking at the entire jacket. Over and over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112