Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Photos of cool jackets owned by others (non-brand specific)

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
I really dig this green goatskin Freewheelers but too small...
i-img900x1200-1589252159eqnifl267218.jpg

i-img900x1200-1589252159gnucbb267218.jpg

i-img900x1200-15892521591pklho267218.jpg

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
If that’s the Leon Custom bag, shouldn’t it be sans-strap? :rolleyes:

“Our rugged bag is faithful to mens purses from the 1950s. First we make a woman's purse, then we cut off the handles with a vintage pocket knife so it is more masculine...and fits better into a pocket. The result is an incredibly authentic and macho trucker-purse.”

Wait, are they suggesting that "fine creeking" straps and epaulettes only gains you man points if you cut them off using a vintage pocket knife?
I hope @Hh121 knew about that, would have been a shame to use the wrong knife and miss out on all the extra masculinity...

Wait, are they suggesting that "fine creeking" straps and epaulettes only gains you man points if you cut them off using a vintage pocket knife?
I hope @Hh121 knew about that, would have been a shame to use the wrong knife and miss out on all the extra masculinity...
Yes, even better if it was issue from the 1952 cub scout jamboree. That was when 8 year old wolf scout Bud Frankl threw his fork/spoon/knife into a rampaging moose from 125 yards- saving his whole troop. ;)

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
in a single quick stroke, cover the cut out with white cloth neatly, bow, say thank you, rotate it 3 times, and present it to god.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
I think both the photo and the fade itself have been doctored to hell and back
the color of the whole photo look filtered look at those wooden frames emanate ghostly aura, and the fade is unexplainable, if the wearer is a motorcyle rider then the sun fade would be more equal on the other sleeve, shoulder, on the collar, if he is a car driver who open the window and have the elbow out, at least it should have matched the driver side in japan.

I say, the usual washing machine, wear wet while ironing the sleeve to fast fake deep creases, and acetone rag rubbing. looks cool tho.

Last edited:

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
Tellin' ya, brown cross zip is where it's at. Wish LW's brown was any nicer, that woulda been my last order ever.

97204452_1113501455684847_3821711578537321863_n.jpg
I totally agree that LW's brown isn't the nicest brown even if I have two which I like. Why don't you contact Thedi as Thedi's jacket construction and workmanship isn't worse compared to LW (of course LW's 4oz HH is more robust and indestructible)? He has many really nice brow leather types (e.g. hand dyed cowhide) such as following brown Cafe Racer which is similar to FCL's brownish tone even if it is no real teacore leather due to his own leather hand finish. Or the brown vintage deerskin and he also offers many different cross zip jackets as you know - FCL jacket construction+workmanship is also really nice but despite the 2mm thick HH the actual weight of the jacket is probably half of a LW HH jacket.
upload_2020-5-13_11-42-39.png

upload_2020-5-13_11-43-0.png

upload_2020-5-13_11-43-26.png

upload_2020-5-13_11-44-0.png

18.jpg

60.jpg

@Robbie79
Definitely agreed on Thedi. I just can't buy anything ATM so just looking. :) Thedi has the nicest leather around, that's for sure. But I kinda doubt FC's claim of their HH being 2mm. That's... A lot. That'd put it well above anything else on the market.

@red devil
True but not easily obtainable. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner