Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Photos of cool jackets owned by others (non-brand specific)

Speaking of Kristen, I often see photos of her wearing the same leather jacket. This one... The two photos are few years apart, you can actually see she's worn it in more on the second pic. Which is kind of cool. I think she may have worn this jacket more than I did any of mine and I'm not really sure what to think of that.
8e872fa035f736f9918366bd70eb1e12.jpg

Kristen-Stewart-Snow-Biker-Jacket-Sudnance-03.jpg

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
This jacket which is from the maker you mentionned before, Wildfang Design seems to share some similarities

big_0.jpg

Hoping to visit them when things settle
Yes, but also Michael Jackson a little bit. ;) They have interesting designs. Please share pictures once you were able to visit them....it's also just 1.5 hours from my house. They also offer this Swedish style as far as I know and @Carlos840 do have an original one (not 100% sure if it's original) which I also like:
upload_2020-5-4_20-21-22.png

Edward

Bartender
Interesting. Combines many styles....Aero Radjacke and others.

The Aero Radjacke was based originally on a German jacket that was found by John Lever. Ken found it in the factory when he came back in 2012; not sure whether it's still there or not. The Radjacke (no longer in production, I think it was canned in 2012) was a simplified version of the original jacket which had two rows of buttons, not just the one. The original was, of course, German - it's a very, very German style.

If that’s the Leon Custom bag, shouldn’t it be sans-strap? :rolleyes:

“Our rugged bag is faithful to mens purses from the 1950s. First we make a woman's purse, then we cut off the handles with a vintage pocket knife so it is more masculine...and fits better into a pocket. The result is an incredibly authentic and macho trucker-purse.”

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo