Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Photos of cool jackets owned by others (non-brand specific)

Japanese spambot ebay machine is in full effect. Many cool “Bangson model E” variants. :D
F6E251D0-F52C-4503-96D8-A350F10BD2A1.jpeg
D834A476-49B2-4AA2-9C8E-AA427A95E709.jpeg
7CD9517F-DA1D-4682-8EF9-BF163BAB1340.jpeg

HarryLime

Familiar Face
You're going to avoid an entire brand because some dummy put a sticker with god-knows-what adhesive on it, and then tried to rip it off? Also worth noting further along in that thread:

"I did take off some finish on my cxl Aero having a sticker on it a while ago, but it was so minimal I can't see where it now, it just left some slightly matte spots."

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
You're going to avoid an entire brand because some dummy put a sticker with god-knows-what adhesive on it, and then tried to rip it off? Also worth noting further along in that thread:

"I did take off some finish on my cxl Aero having a sticker on it a while ago, but it was so minimal I can't see where it now, it just left some slightly matte spots."

If you're looking for something minimally sturdy that is pretty damning... otherwise it's ok I guess. It depends what you are looking for.

I don't see how this can't be a reasonable deal breaker for prospective customers?

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Personally, I never got really to warm to leather jackets in a denim jacket design. Of course that is everyone's own taste and matter...
Most of the type I / II leather jackets I've seen a so far were from Japanese makers which for some reason changed the proportions of the jacket, making it long and slim instead of short and boxy.
CD804E48-0405-47B7-9790-D40C1E66C71D.jpeg

The JL version looks a lot better imo because they got the proportions right.

HarryLime

Familiar Face
Most of the type I / II leather jackets I've seen a so far were from Japanese makers which for some reason changed the proportions of the jacket, making it long and slim instead of short and boxy.
The JL version looks a lot better imo because they got the proportions right.

Not sure how much it matters, but that particular FCL you posted is based off a Lee denim jacket, NOT the Levis 506XX Type 1. I have the FCL Richmond (which is the actual Type 1) and it's definitely short and not really all that slim.
Screen Shot 2020-12-22 at 11.25.53 AM.png

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ