Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Photos of cool jackets owned by others (non-brand specific)

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Nice Simmons Bilt

495FE1F8-5BAF-4074-BE62-57F683AFE9E0.jpeg

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
she is young, beautiful and looks happy but her jacket is 3 sizes too big , unlike bombers, nylon flight jacket or furcoat MC leather jacket can't be worn that oversized :D jacket looks ridiculously huge and shapeless when she is not in poses.

Exactly, my other half was not impressed lol

unhatted

One of the Regulars
I'll give all my jackets to whomever can find me these in 32/34...

m34140135002-2.jpg

m34140135002-4.jpg

m34140135002-5.jpg

m34140135002-6.jpg

m34140135002-7.jpg

m34140135002-8.jpg
On the subject of prison stripe(?) trousers, Bob Dong makes some heavyweight (16oz) cotton canvas ones I've been eyeing recently (but probably won't ever buy)! Think it's a 33L...

f1.jpeg b.jpeg

On the subject of prison stripe(?) trousers, Bob Dong makes some heavyweight (16oz) cotton canvas ones I've been eyeing recently (but probably won't ever buy)! Think it's a 33L...

View attachment 424786 View attachment 424787

I was considering these for a very short while a long time ago but then decided as fun as they look, it's so terribly off as a fashion idea.

But they're really cool, no doubt there.

The leather ones barely even resemble these prison pants.

Edward

Bartender

View attachment 424786 View attachment 424787

Quite fancied these myself, though while Bob Dong seem to top out there jackets about a size below what I'd need, it's even worse with the trousers. There's a possibility I will get down to a 38waist again, but it won't be any time soon, and I can't honestly say I'd risk buying a pair of trousers by mail knowing that I was their worst case scenario,. size-wise. Pity, but if brands like Bronson and Bob Dong are going to crack the Western market, I think they're limiting themselves if they don't grade up into bigger sizes. UNless of course they're taking the A&F approach..... "We don't want you in our stuff, fat boy!"

unhatted

One of the Regulars
Quite fancied these myself, though while Bob Dong seem to top out there jackets about a size below what I'd need, it's even worse with the trousers. There's a possibility I will get down to a 38waist again, but it won't be any time soon, and I can't honestly say I'd risk buying a pair of trousers by mail knowing that I was their worst case scenario,. size-wise. Pity, but if brands like Bronson and Bob Dong are going to crack the Western market, I think they're limiting themselves if they don't grade up into bigger sizes. UNless of course they're taking the A&F approach..... "We don't want you in our stuff, fat boy!"

Funnily enough I can’t buy Bronson because their smallest sizes are still too big for my (Asian) frame. Had assumed they were aiming West but apparently it’s just a weirdly small window of sizes they cater to. Odd!

Edward

Bartender
Funnily enough I can’t buy Bronson because their smallest sizes are still too big for my (Asian) frame. Had assumed they were aiming West but apparently it’s just a weirdly small window of sizes they cater to. Odd!

I wonder if they find those are just the most common sizes they sell, being a relatively new brand? I have seen their jacket range start to rise, so hopefully they'll do more in the way of trouser sizes eventually. They seem mostly to be between 32ish and 38 that I've seen. Of course, that's similar to the Japanese brands; I don't think I've even seen some Buzz trews over a 34" waist that I'll never be again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ