Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pilgrim's Pride

rclark

Call Me a Cab
Nice Golden Pilgrim, gtdean! I'd love to see a shot of the sweatband and liner sometime. I don't believe I was aware this thread existed, so thanks for bumping it! I need to take a quick snapshot of my Pilgrim western that I scored a few months back.

Pilgrim Westerner

IMG_7990_zpswycjwkjl.jpg
[/URL]
SWEET lid Rick! Love that bound edge....

se couvrir

One of the Regulars
Glad you bumped this thread gtdean48 - I hadn't realised there was a Pilgrim thread. Yours and Rick's are great finds. My Pilgrim is a much more worn OR style but missing a bound edge. Looking back through the thread I see that all seem to have a bound edge, so I wonder if mine has been cut off at some time, although there is nothing obvious pointing to this having been done. Can anyone tell me an approximate date for mine?
Will try and post pics - have managed it before but seem to be struggling at present - sorry if not successful.
IMGA0686_zps2puvvgys.jpg IMGA0688_zpsoxnxqcfp.jpg IMGA0689_zpsapp0lnam.jpg IMGA0690_zpsdtch4jqk.jpg

se couvrir

One of the Regulars
Sorry but have no idea on dating these

Thanks gt - I'm surprised that with the large numbers of hats that were produced in the USA during the golden ages, so few seem to turn up and that so little is known about some of the makers. Fascinating to learn more from the Lounge though.

Chris

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points