Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pin up clothing

CliffG

One of the Regulars
Land-O-LakesGal said:
thanks Cliff G. We ladies have a whole thread on reproduction clothing and I believe Pin Up girl is listed but thanks for thinking of us.:)

ahhh yea but that is in the for the ladies only section...ummm I can not go there...
:)

Mr Vim

One Too Many
I always get excited when someone says they have a reproduction website, but the mens section is always so small they might as well not have it at all.

Oh well.

Undertow

My Mail is Forwarded Here
CliffG said:
ahhh yea but that is in the for the ladies only section...ummm I can not go there...
:)

You're allowed in there, but posting is restricted in some cases (check the FAQ). In any case, it's just as well that guys aren't crawling around through those posts. I think it's nice that the ladies have their own place. Look at the HATS forum; sure, ladies can post in there, but how often do they? And how often are they interested in the SUITS forum?

I think it's just a matter of available topics. Most men aren't particularly interested, or possess any relevant input, in lipstick choices.

(although I know there are SOME men here who DO have relevant feedback in such matters, but hey, you know what I mean.) ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy