Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Plain Teamster

Highwaymanman

A-List Customer
In terms of the larger Aeros such as the Stockman, the Teamster and the Mariner etc., that's hands down the best fit I've seen. Trim and fitted but not tight. They done you right there mate.

Last edited:

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
We have a customer who got a 46 in Tumbled Black Front Quarter Horsehide in this exact model (the inspiration for the jacket was Dav!). The liner in the jacket is black moleskin, the body length is 31 inches, and the sleeve length is 27.25 inches. The jacket was a smidge too large for our customer, so we're getting him a 44. If anyone is interested in our 46, please contact us at (206) 550-3545!

Last edited:

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
And some of me in it.

Hope you like them.

We have a customer who got a 46 in Tumbled Black Front Quarter Horsehide in this exact model (the inspiration for the jacket was Dav!). The liner in the jacket is black moleskin, the body length is 31 inches, and the sleeve length is 27.25 inches. The jacket was a smidge too large for our customer, so we're getting him a 44. If anyone is interested in our 46, please contact us at (206) 550-3545!

Here's the tag shot on the jacket!

DavTeamster_zpsf751a781.jpg

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Great photo update. And I love it when someone's not too serious when taking pics. I know I can't talk, I'm usually giving the dead man's scowl myself... thats why I appreciate these pics so much... Thanks for sharing!

Worf

Dav

One Too Many
Thanks Worf, I think it's good to have a bit of enjoyment when taking some jacket pics, after-all, enjoying owning and wearing the thing is what it's all about IMO.
Hope the jacket works out for your customer Carrie!

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
I for one would like to see more members showing pictures taken while wearing jackets, scowl or no scowl. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW