Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Plain Teamster

jack miranda

A-List Customer
Hi, HD:

I've tried to make the 'Rogues' Gallery' a couple of times with my Aero jackets, sending in pics of me looking all stellar and all. Never made the cut. But, darn it all, I'm as homely as the next man, I think. And, the jackets look great. I did make a pic on Thurston Bros., but, it weren't my jacket, sad's the tale.

I've tried to make the 'Rogues' Gallery' a couple of times with my Aero jackets, sending in pics of me looking all stellar and all. Never made the cut. But, darn it all, I'm as homely as the next man, I think. And, the jackets look great. I did make a pic on Thurston Bros., but, it weren't my jacket, sad's the tale.

Maybe Holly has your pic framed and hanging on the wall above her desk...ever think of that? PM her..and inform her that surely the rest of the world should get a chance to ogle. Oh and,Ben.make real sure that you are wearing an Aero jacket in the photos. Or slip her a 20 like I did..!!
HD

Windward

Practically Family
WOW - at first glance it seems to be amazing cordovan - but on your catalogue pose its dark chocolate ... hmm ... very tasty.
Love grainy sleeves. Congrats and thanks for sharing

Fanch

I'll Lock Up

Jack, you aren't ugly enough to make Rogues Gallery on Aero. The only people that I know that have made the grade are Butte and HD.:D

cloudylemonade

A-List Customer
I'm sorry, with all thats gone on I've not had time to update this for MONTHS. It was always hard to keep on top of at the best of times, but things have snowballed. Hopefully be able to go back over saved pictures sometime in the not too distant future...

frussell

One Too Many
Hey Nick (Dav) - I'd like to see how your Teamster is breaking in. Any chance of getting some recent shots? I'm living vicariously through you and others, as it's been hot as Hades since mine came in, so the only break-in it's gotten is inside the house, watching TV in the air conditioning. I believe your replacement and mine are the same batch of leather, at least they look very similar, and the time frame is about right. Post a few, if you have time, please. Thanks, Frank.

Dav

One Too Many
I'll see what I can do over the weekend Frank, it's been too hot here for a leather jacket recently as well, but I'm sure I can stand it for a few photos.

frussell

One Too Many
Thanks for that, Nick. Not only is it too hot here to wear a leather jacket, we've had a big wildfire burning not too far away in the mountains that is raining ashes on us for the last 4 days or so, really making it seem hellish here. Some nice Teamster photos might be just the thing to distract me. Frank.

schitzo

Suspended
excellent pics Dav that one is such a great length. Which is probably what I said the first time, I know.

Am not sure if this lot will know who Brucie is though.. ah well, their loss!

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Nick, those are some of the best pictures that I have seen here in quite some time and really showcase the brown FQHH Teamster to perfection. Thanks for taking the time to post.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Going for the Clooney in Syriana look, with a bit of Bruce Forsyth thrown in good measure. The jacket's the cherry on the cake! ;)

frussell

One Too Many
The beard I can grow. It's the fierce mustache I'm jealous of. Mine is adequate, but Nick's got the stuff to make a killer handlebar if he wants. Thanks again for the photos, made my day, especially the action shots. Frank.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic