Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Playing outside

Baron Kurtz said:
:eek:fftopic:

I meant that i doubt the Birdman was any good.

I realise he was quite prolific ... Is there a resource to read his stuff?

bk

There is none that I know of--thank goodness. :eusa_doh: :eek:
Pedophiles really aren't off topic when you consider it is they who are partially responsible for many parents' choices in not letting their kids play outside much at all, even if the risk is in fact minimal. The media scares them to death with these monsters as they come to light over and over again---Richard Allen Davis anyone? :rage:

Regards,

J

It's funny, isn't it, how the media chooses the paedophiles it wishes to scare people with ...

Always the loner ... the stranger ... never the web of acquaintances grooming the children of members of the group. There was a high profile bust in Britain recently (I vaguely remember it ... maybe as much as two years ago) of just such a thing. Didn't get much play in the media (too close to the truth, probably). Much easier to fix people's attention on the stereotypical paedophile - leering, sweaty, big glasses, social misfit - than on the family man with a quest for power.

Much more sexual abuse goes on within families/friendship groups of families than without (see link posted earlier) ...

bk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR