Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

please help me find this pinup sweater!

dreadpyrat

New in Town
Hi all, I'm brand spankin new here and found my way from Atomic's site. Nice to meet ya! My name is Rob and I'm a video game artisit in the Bay area, CA.

I need your help!

I'm desperately seeking a retro-pinup-girl-style angora sweater for my wife for Christmas. I dont mind if its used or brand new, I just dont know where to get one! The closest thing I can find to give you an idea about what I'm talking about is this:

Bombshell Sweater

So: tight, black, angora (so its super fuzzy) and cropped to show the belly. What is this type of sweater called?

I've scoured the internet (I think I've seen the whole thing by now) just in search of this sweater!

Oh, and the one in the link is too big, my wife is a small or X-small, so that doesnt work, unfortunately.

Any help is very much appreciated!!
Rob

Blondie

Practically Family
If you cannot find one, you could have one made thru Etsy, go to www.etsy.com and put up a post in the Alchemy section, stating the colour, wool type , size etc and see what people will charge to knit it for your wife. Good luck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo