Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

plumper lips

beaucaillou

A-List Customer
PrettySquareGal said:
Just thinking....what happens after you lock lips with a fellow...will he walk away looking like Mick Jagger? :eusa_doh:

Yes!! Sort of. It does rub off on them and they can feel it. A co-worker of mine is dating a gent we know and she uses one of these products in lip gloss form. Well, when they smooched while she was wearing it, he kept complaining that his lips felt "tingly and odd," and sure enough his lips were plumper!! She doesn't wear it anymore when she's going to see him...

Cheers all!

PrettySquareGal

I'll Lock Up
beaucaillou said:
Yes!! Sort of. It does rub off on them and they can feel it. A co-worker of mine is dating a gent we know and she uses one of these products in lip gloss form. Well, when they smooched while she was wearing it, he kept complaining that his lips felt "tingly and odd," and sure enough his lips were plumper!! She doesn't wear it anymore when she's going to see him...

Cheers all!

That's crazy! Wow.

Tough Cookie

One of the Regulars
This reminds me of the "Get Smart" episode there the hawt villaness was wearing poison lipstick and killing all the male agents by kissing them, but The main guy Whatshisname avoided that horrifying fate even after kissing her by wearing plastic lip shields! :eusa_clap lol

Yeah. I was about 12 or even younger when I watched that episode, and it made a huge impression on me. [huh]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy