Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pocket Knife

DaveProc

I'll Lock Up
Case Trapper this morning. 20201031_090138.jpg 20201031_090119.jpg

TLW '90

Practically Family
I'm all in on traditional pocket knives and sheath knives.

Today it's a Buck 305 in brass and rosewood that just came in the mail, and in my vest pocket a 1920's queen cutlery bird and trout knife.

I'm also still carrying my modified Case 62032 Texas Jack in CV and amber jigged bone that's been in my pocket the past few weeks.
I'll finish out the day with it then give it a break so I can really get some use on the latest 305 ( my favorite Buck model, I have 3 other version)

Last edited:

GreyBard

New in Town
I carry two knives daily, a folder and a fixed blade, both in separate sheathes so they can’t really be called “pocket knives”. One is a Bowie made by Joker and the other is a Buck 110 auto. I like my knives in sheathes cause when I need a knife I usually only have one hand free to get it and digging around all the stuff in my pockets to find a folding knife kinda sucks. I also don’t need the Bowie knife most days but on days that I do it becomes the best tool to have, I also get a lot of compliments on the stag handle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ