Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Post Thedi Leather Jacket Photos Here........

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Interesting. I realise the international jury is out on armour, and I've no wish to steer another thread in that direction.

I was more wondering about the construction of the jackets themselves, thread material, seam stitching, hide thickness. I look at Vanson forex, and they look like tanks. Whereas Thedi seems daintier, perhaps.

No need to get into that conversation, but I needed to make it clear when I said I ride in it, so anyone reading knows exactly what to expect :)

Theo is a rider himself, so his jackets are really confortable to ride in, and they certainly seem sturdy enough to protect your skin from a spill. Of course keep in mind, that vegtan leather or CXL for that matter will never get close to the abrasion resistance of a chrome tanned leather.

But all in all, their pattern is designed with riding in mind, as opposed to something like say Aero.

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Does anybody ride in their Thedi jacket?
I ride my Vespa wearing one :D

3F176838-54B3-4F62-B975-790DC96C32B2.jpeg

marker2037

Practically Family
This is indeed Badalassi. I call it dirty tan, but I don’t know what Badalassi calls it.

It starts out like this:

View attachment 422849

And Theo waxes it :

View attachment 422850
This is interesting. I wonder what it really is called from Badalassi. Could it be "Habana"? Did you source it yourself or did Thedi have it in stock? I've inquired to see what Badalassi he potentially has in stock at the moment.

Habana-Badalassi-Carlo.jpg

Jejupe

Practically Family
This is interesting. I wonder what it really is called from Badalassi. Could it be "Habana"? Did you source it yourself or did Thedi have it in stock? I've inquired to see what Badalassi he potentially has in stock at the moment.

Habana-Badalassi-Carlo.jpg
Thedi has/had it. It could very well be the same stuff as the one on the top of that pile.

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Not a full review (I want to wear it for a few more weeks before I do that) but some close ups and detail pics of the burgundy bruciato horsehide
@marker2037
This leather has an incredibly luxurious feel to it. Like almost velvety to the touch. Mid weight and drapes well. Mine has smooth parts and more grainy parts. I suspect some of the colour might fade on high wear areas but way too early to confirm. The colour are uniform as of now. If you’re after a burgundy leather, you won’t be disappointed.

8D179072-79DB-40F6-8011-0E40523D98BC.jpeg
42CB3816-CE46-4E85-9A79-4AD3C76FE70B.jpeg
AAD4EF55-E0D5-4636-B90E-0BA04BB02BE6.jpeg
16DF1ACA-28C4-4980-836C-EF1D25C6B1EB.jpeg
C675F1CD-CB24-4B3F-A959-25D3F7D5B024.jpeg
9B92472B-3A71-4E64-A434-5F23F49AA9DA.jpeg

marker2037

Practically Family
Not a full review (I want to wear it for a few more weeks before I do that) but some close ups and detail pics of the burgundy bruciato horsehide
@marker2037
This leather has an incredibly luxurious feel to it. Like almost velvety to the touch. Mid weight and drapes well. Mine has smooth parts and more grainy parts. I suspect some of the colour might fade on high wear areas but way too early to confirm. The colour are uniform as of now. If you’re after a burgundy leather, you won’t be disappointed.

View attachment 423232 View attachment 423233 View attachment 423234 View attachment 423235 View attachment 423236 View attachment 423237
Thanks for those bud! Looking real good. I look forward to your full review in a few weeks time.

Damon141

Practically Family
Thedi really makes a well fitting jacket based on what everyone posts. The kind of fit that makes the wearer look in better shape than he is. Sign of good tailoring.
What surprises me is the amount of them that end up for sale, especially considering the great fit and build quality.
It’s disturbing that they sell for so low though, just from a quick search most seam to sell at less than 1/3 of original cost in new condition.

Not that you but one with the intention to sell but it’s nice to know it has value which it should at the level of detail he puts in. They deserve more.

I’ve had my eye on the CCT-1260 but I’m not sure I like the kidney panels and waist zippers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ