Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Post Thedi Leather Jacket Photos Here........

Jasonindenver

One of the Regulars
Have you checked with teddy on time frame?
Went through Carrie, so ”No”.

However, they had a supply shortage of the hide and that delayed things several months. And, of course, they are making some substantial mods for me in cut and pocket layout.

Hopefully it will be here in a few weeks. No big worry but I was looking forward to wearing it this spring.

Like my granddad said.…

Don’t rush a surgeon…. or a craftsman.

Mandarin

Practically Family
i'm waiting for a new one too! Meanwhile, here's one that's appropriate for the season.

Thedi Icarus fit (1 sur 1)-7.jpg

Mawashi

One of the Regulars
Finally I have the pleasure of posting here! My new Thedi Cossack! What an amazing leather! Great craftsmanship!

I'm still having mixed feelings about this model, though... I might put it for trade for another Thedi, as now o don't want to lose my right to post in this thread anymore :)

View attachment 525823
Why the mixed feelings?

mvilla

A-List Customer
I think I'm not used to how it looks like, changed a lot about how I see a jacket (shirt collar + zippers). Plus, I still debating in my head the extra length... Well, there are a few more months before jacket season starts again, so I have plenty of time to decide haha

mvilla

A-List Customer
Just kidding... I think it is just a matter of getting used to the look. The jacket looks freaking awesome, and I can't stress enough how much I like this leather...

Maxwell Von Chesapeake

A-List Customer
I'm so bummed, Thedi messaged me back that we could meet close to my home, but I only saw it after he'd left town....
:oops:
I had no idea he was in town at all until I read this thread today. I suppose that's what I get for not having any social media. I'm bummed, too. I would have asked him to measure me properly so that I could finally overcome the Thedi Niko disaster I had when ordering through Thurston.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24