Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pouncing

Funny strange ending to the black Ukrainian hommie you gifted me. I ended up risking an entire reblock of the hat in an attempt to make it fit my buddy. I blocked it to a Long Oval and it did not ruin the brim BUT it turns out my buddy is an Extreme LO and the damn hit still don't fit. It fits perfectly front to back but the gaps at the temple are still very noticeable. He is going to live with it with thick shims at the temples. I pray I don't get any more extra long oval clients.

Funny strange ending to the black Ukrainian hommie you gifted me. I ended up risking an entire reblock of the hat in an attempt to make it fit my buddy. I blocked it to a Long Oval and it did not ruin the brim BUT it turns out my buddy is an Extreme LO and the damn hit still don't fit. It fits perfectly front to back but the gaps at the temple are still very noticeable. He is going to live with it with thick shims at the temples. I pray I don't get any more extra long oval clients.

What sins must I have committed in a past life to be cursed with a large head and to be a long oval? Luckily, I’ve been able to get most standard oval heads to conform.

I’m glad your friend has a hat he can at least wear.

What sins must I have committed in a past life to be cursed with a large head and to be a long oval? Luckily, I’ve been able to get most standard oval heads to conform.

I’m glad your friend has a hat he can at least wear.
At least now I have something substantive to poke fun at my friend about when we go drinking. I fit a LO best and thank goodness I am not Extra LO....a true curse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21