Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Powder Room Pajama Party!

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
By the way, some boys better get their noses out of here or they're gunna get it! :kick: (but imagine a feathered boudoir slipper instead of the boot)

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
MissQueenie said:
Miss Daisy, you ought to come out here and see us! I know it's a little late for the PJ party, but it's certainly early enough to consider joining us for the QM weekend! People come from all over the place for that :)
Thanks Queenie,
I would love to get out that way again. I was actually at the QM last year, but I wasn't dressed vintage, so you probably don't recognize me.
You are all more than welcome to come to Boston. We could dress vintage and go to this great club "Swing Time" where they have orchestra's and swing dancing, and vintage attire is everywhere.
I hope you all have fun at your slumber party. Here's a pic of me and Hemingway Jones (my roommate) at the QM last year.

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thank you so much Ms Queenie. My roommate, Hemingway Jones, did have the pleasure of meeting you during the group picture, but I was not with his at that moment.
We should definitely talk about having a girls gathering in Boston. Like I said, springtime is beautiful. The perfect time to pull out all of our pretty floral dresses. Fall is also nice too, but with the QM, it might be difficult for people to do two big trips. Well, my doors are always open, if you don't mind cats, a dog and a very fat fish! I'm sure Hemingway would love a house full of ladies for a weekend. We could do his makeup and hair!:cheers1:

Vanessa

One Too Many
Lauren Henline said:
Ooh! I second the request. I promise to come out and meet you someday, too! I've always wanted to go to Boston. Then at least we could go out vintagey for a weekend :)

I'll be a third person. . .so we've almost got a party, right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran