Preferred t-shirt model/brand under jacket

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by Bigbenbs, Oct 31, 2018.

1. tweedydon

tweedydon Call Me a Cab

Could you point me to the Etsy stores, please? Thanks!

2. ProteinNerd

ProteinNerd My Mail is Forwarded Here

I also actually prefer 3 or 4 button Henley’s (long and short sleeve) over standard Ts these days.

I have a variety in long and short sleeve but my favourites are from Gustin and recommend them if you can stand the wait.

belfastboy likes this.
  3. Bigbenbs

Bigbenbs A-List Customer

Can I get a link?

4. red devil

red devil One Too Many

Well the Tuxedo is a bit of a special case, these are used for "special occasions", so most people will spend inordinate amounts of money just for these few occasions (sometimes only one time). I certainly agree with you on the fact that too often too much money gets spent on these types of clothes. This also applies to the whole outfit, so dress shoes included as well as all relevant accessories.

I guess people prefer to spend more on the special occasion over the day to day. It takes quite a bit of experience and thinking to overcome this instinct.

ProteinNerd and Bigbenbs like this.
  5. Townes1974

Townes1974 New in Town

6. tropicalbob

tropicalbob My Mail is Forwarded Here

The shop is called "telnyashechka". I think I got it right. They were surprisingly quick and were great to deal with.

7. zebedee

zebedee One Too Many

Russian paratrooper/naval striped vests are sold on Amazon. Buy a size up- they are underclothes.

Edward likes this.
  8. Edward

Edward Bartender

Yip, I love them for that purpose, but you do need to go a size up if you want to wear them over anything.

Nice range of stripes available - black, navy, sky blue, red or green.... all correspond to different branches of the Russian armed forces.

9. GHT

GHT I'll Lock Up

If you wanted the ultimate T-shirt, I'm afraid that you have just missed the boat:

Burberry's £290 T-shirts sell out in under 24 hours: Fashion house uses social media to sell limited edition range.

Burberry has shrugged off fears of a slowdown in China after selling out of a range of £290 T-shirts in the country within hours.

The items, with a logo based on the interlocking initials of founder Thomas Burberry, were on sale through social media apps for 24 hours in South Korea, the UK, Japan and China.

They proved massively popular with celebrities and shoppers – and sold out within four hours in China.
    https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money...rrys-290-T-shirts-sell-24-hours.html#comments
    tb t.jpg
    Check out the link and read some of the comments.

Zombie_61 likes this.
  10. Zombie_61

Zombie_61 I'll Lock Up

£290 for a T-shirt??? o_O That just reinforces my belief that some people have more money than brains. I wouldn't pay that much for a shirt even if I could afford it.

Edward, ProteinNerd and Bamaboots like this.
  11. Bigbenbs

Bigbenbs A-List Customer

#trickedbybusines

12. red devil

red devil One Too Many

No comment...

13. handymike

handymike I'll Lock Up

How about the recently released Himel Bros T shirt? $42ea.
    ;)

14. Bigbenbs

Bigbenbs A-List Customer

Has anyone handled one?