Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Prestigious Thomas Pink of Jermyn St. London - Men's Shirts.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Gentlemen. These are top-of-the-line Thomas Pink shirts that have been worn 'once' by me. I love Thomas Pink shirts, but my taste in colour has changed, so these have been sitting folded in my shirt drawer without getting any usage [huh] These cost around £70 new, so essentially you are getting a great shirt in new condition for less than a third of the price. I'm only asking £20 each (and the actual postage which won't be much as they fold up well and are light).
Grab yourself a beautiful, satorial English Gentleman's shirt for an absolute bargain.

http://www.thomaspink.com/pws/Home....k BrandLON&utm_content=Thomas Pink Site EXACT

PM if you want them. (Sizes are on the pictures).

FORSALE066.jpg

FORSALE067.jpg

FORSALE068.jpg

FORSALE069.jpg

FORSALE070.jpg

FORSALE071.jpg

FORSALE072.jpg

FORSALE073.jpg

Lone_Ranger

Practically Family
Nice shirts! I haven't been a 16x34 since high school.

I curious, does Thomas do hunt coats? Or is that an Urban Legend, that scarlet hunt coats, are referred to as "Pinks" after him?

Orgetorix

Call Me a Cab
Lone_Ranger said:
Nice shirts! I haven't been a 16x34 since high school.

I curious, does Thomas do hunt coats? Or is that an Urban Legend, that scarlet hunt coats, are referred to as "Pinks" after him?

Yes and no. There was an eighteenth-century tailor named Thomas Pink who was famed for his hunting pinks. However, the modern shirtmakers have nothing to do with him. The modern company was started in 1984 by three Irishmen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart