Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pretty peachy Triumph girdle

FraeuleinBerlin

One of the Regulars
Hi girls! I am finally getting round to selling a few things that I bought/had bought for me that I have never worn or don't fit me. I am moving country fairly soon, so it's a matter of some urgency if you would like one of my items!

This is a Triumph girdle in fantastic condition – it was given to me as a present by a friend who thinks I am thinner than I actually am, haha. The waist is 28” or 72cm (on the looser set of two hooks – you could fasten it on the smaller one and knock another inch off), the hips are around 32”, or 82 cm. It is 10” or 25cm long. I think you could definitely count on this girdle to hold you in – the elastic is pretty fierce! I would like £25, please, but feel free to make me an offer.

I’m not sure how much it was ever worn, because the elastic is still super strong, and the garters (suspenders for us Brits!) are still in great working order. The fabric is a peach-coloured cotton with a beautiful little white flowery pattern embroidered on it. There is a slim panel of peach satin-feel fabric at the front. The boning all feels fine.

The label reads “Triumph International, Größe (size!) 74”, and on the back states that the girdle is 55% cotton and also contains viscose, elastane and polymide. It says you can hand wash up to 60 degrees and iron on the two-dot setting.
Flaws - there is a tiny stain, and the suspender straps are a little dirty. I haven’t tried washing this, although the label says you can hand wash – I thought I would leave it up to whoever bought it.

I’m not sure about the age of the girdle, but I think it would have a nice firm hold and give a lovely line under your clothes.

013.jpg

010.jpg

012.jpg

007.jpg

As for postage and packaging, I will let you know when I know what country you, my (potential) buyer, are in - of course I will only ask what it costs me! The hat is very light, so don't be put off if you're overseas. I'll send it whatever type of delivery you would like to pay for the next working day after I receive payment.

Payments by PayPal, please!

If you have any questions, ask away!

Thanks!

Fräulein Berlin
xxx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael