Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Purchasing directly from Aero

Sonero

Practically Family
It's the date that particular card was issued, not when you first started with the company.

The bank said there is no issue date or at least none on the record for the card just the account start date. If Aero gets in touch they have a sale if they don't then they save me money.

Perhaps Payal would simplify the process or just addressing the INTL aspect of their sales would be helpful.

Sonero

Practically Family
The bank said there is no issue date or at least none on the record for the card just the account start date. If Aero gets in touch they have a sale if they don't then they save me money.

Perhaps Payal would simplify the process or just addressing the INTL aspect of their sales would be helpful.

I would call but why spend a fortune on a long distance call when email is free and more efficient ?

Sonero

Practically Family
Aero got back to me.

Just fill out whatever info you have as normal per a USA website. They mentioned they are in the process of re-doing the check out page.

No Harm. Ordered a jumper and watch cap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo