Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Quick, don't miss this bargain of the century!

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Caveat Emptor

1. You can't tell quality from the poor photos.

2. He set this price as "full in-store retail"

3. This is a free country

4. Caveat Emptor:

" Latin for "Let the buyer beware." The idea that buyers take responsibility for the condition of the items they purchase and should examine them before purchase. This is especially true for items that are not covered under a strict warranty. "

Panamabob

Call Me a Cab
Andykev

Points well understood, except for full in store price...maybe in Hawaii or New Mexico....would you buy it? I was just pointing out what a bargain it seemed to me:confused:

gcollins

One of the Regulars
Hi Bob:

Can you tell us something more about this hat?

1. How many weaves per square inch?

2. How even are the rows?

3. Where and what kind of flaws are in the weaving?

thanks,
G

gcollins

One of the Regulars
Hi Bob:

I surely don't know as much as you, and for sure you know it thoroughly. Teach it to us?

What do you think a hat like this is like in specs? Come to think of it, teach us some more about Panamas so we have more to discuss. What are the finest weaves you can commission?

BTW, I wasn't delighted with some pinholes in one of my BB's, and the guy sends me four more to choose from! Two are from weaves from over 10 years ago--awesome quality, all uniform color and and even, very fine weaves! His service is awesome, and he's such a great guy.

Thanks!
G

Panamabob

Call Me a Cab
I think I've written about most everything, except maybe some guys soaking the hats so the straws puff a bit to eliminate pinholes. You can find my rants with the search feature.

If you paid us what you paid for the one hat I probably could send you 4 or 5 different hats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou