Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Quick help! OTR leather jacket in San Francisco

pak

One of the Regulars
I run against the current here. I have a JL N-200 and have never cycled the chest zip much less used it. I have zipper hand warmer pockets which I use for commonly carried items keys, phone etc. Were I to get another I would forgo the chest pocket(s). I do not ride and rarely zip my leather jackets when wearing.

mendelboaz

One Too Many
I prefer the look of 2 chest pockets and no hand warmer pockets, one of the reasons why the Vanson Comet is such a badass jacket for me. But for functionality, I am a big fan of handwarmer pockets. I can't work with chest pockets and I like to put my hands in my pockets.

I prefer the look of 2 chest pockets and no hand warmer pockets, one of the reasons why the Vanson Comet is such a badass jacket for me. But for functionality, I am a big fan of handwarmer pockets. I can't work with chest pockets and I like to put my hands in my pockets.

+1

Though I think that hand-warmers have no place on a jacket that's 25" or shorter in length, regardless of the style.

pawineguy

One Too Many
+1

Though I think that hand-warmers have no place on a jacket that's 25" or shorter in length, regardless of the style.

+2, and if you really do put your hands in them all the time the jacket tends to get pulled in that direction and can look sloppy. Just my humble opinion, which as my wife likes to tell me, is often wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari