R.M. Williams Chelsea Boots -- Natural Turnout in Black, size 10 G

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by mattmiller1973, Sep 18, 2019.

1. mattmiller1973

mattmiller1973 New in Town

[​IMG]
    The R.M. Williams size is a 10 G. That equates to a US 11, a UK 10 and an EU 45. They are supposed to fit snug so they stretch to your feet. I bought these one size too large for my feet, and only wore them two or three times, so they have not been stretched at all, or ``broken in'' to my foot shape.
    [​IMG]
    I ordered these from R.M. Williams in Australia in March of last, and paid 495 euros without shipping (still have the receipt). I don't think they make this exact model anymore either (at least I couldn't find it again online).
    [​IMG]
    There is no scuffing, with the exception of the bottom of the soles from the few times I wore them, they are perfect for wearing to work in the office, as well as riding horses or light motorcycle riding (great for a Vespa!).
    [​IMG]
    The soles are still in top condition and the elastic is still like-new -- not stretch or frayed in any way. They are easily worth twice the starting bid! But I have so many boots I need to clear out the closet.

Here is the link: https://www.ebay.de/itm/333333689795

[​IMG]
    I trust that members of the Fedora Lounge already know R.M. Williams boots, but here is the description from their website:

``Inspired by the historic 'pony club" boot, this unisex round-toed boot also comes with a natural look for those preferring a more natural look to their welt sole & stitching. Skillfully crafted from a single piece of polished leather, this elegant investment pair will be your favourite for years to come.''
    • Yearling Leather
    • Leather sole
    • Comfort insole
    • Leather lined
    • Double Branded tugs
    • Elastic sided boots
    • Wide round toe
    • Flat heel
    • Crafted from one piece of leather
    • Made in Australia
    Again the link: https://www.ebay.de/itm/333333689795

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019