Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RAF Uniform Items - Updated With Price Reductions

BaggyPants

Familiar Face
Up for sale, the following RAF uniform items. All are in new unused condition, except the boots and socks, which are good as new:

WPG RAF Suits Aircrew Blouse, 46R but correct length for me at 6ft+, badged as Flt. Lt. pilot: £90 with pilots brevet, or £80 without. Pilots brevet on its own, £10.
WPG RAF Suits Aircrew Trousers, 40 waist and very long, complete with grey X/long braces: £65
WPG Officers SD cap with insignia, size 62, but fits size 61 nicely: £70
WPG OA shirt, complete with two collars and new studs, size 17: £35
Eastman Leather RAF Aircrew sweater, size 46, still in packaging: £50
Aero Leathers 1936 Pattern Flying Boots and WPG RN Socks, size 12, but fit size 11 best with included RN socks: No longer for sale

Some of the prices may seem a little high, but a few items are no longer available, and the amounts are negotiable to a degree, but do include postage costs and any PayPal fees. Postage outside the UK will be more. I can take PayPal, cheque, postal orders or cash, but funds must have cleared before I'll post. No silly offers, please, as I have no need to sell these at all, but can't see them getting used in the near future.

Photos to come later, or on request. If you require actual sleeve, back, inside leg measurements, drop me a PM and I'll get the tape out.

Edited: Shirt size added and trouser size corrected to 40 inch waist. Photos coming shortly :)

BaggyPants

Familiar Face
WPG RAF Suits Aircrew Jacket

WPGSACBD-1.jpg

WPGSACBD-2.jpg

WPGSACBD-3.jpg

WPGSACBD-4.jpg

Chest 46, waist 40. Regular length, but plenty long enough if worn with BD trousers. Comes with original Flt. Lt. rank braid and Morigi copy pilots brevet: £90 with pilots brevet, or £80 without. Pilots brevet on its own, £10.

WPG RAF Suits Aircrew Trousers

WPGSACT-1.jpg

WPGSACT-2.jpg

Waist 40, inside leg well over 35. Come with braces in the photo: £65

WPG RAF Officers SD Cap

OSDC-1.jpg

OSDC-2.jpg

OSDC-3.jpg

Complete with very nice insignia. Size 62, but fits size 61 head nicely: £70

BaggyPants

Familiar Face
Update with new prices:

WPG RAF Suits Aircrew Blouse, 46R but correct length for me at 6ft+, badged as Flt. Lt. pilot: £90 with pilots brevet, or £80 without. Pilots brevet on its own, £10.
WPG RAF Suits Aircrew Trousers, 40 waist and very long, complete with grey X/long braces: £65
WPG Officers SD cap with insignia, size 62, but fits size 61 nicely: £70
WPG OA shirt, complete with two collars and new studs, size 17: £35
Eastman Leather RAF Aircrew sweater, size 46, still in packaging: £50
Aero Leathers 1936 Pattern Flying Boots and WPG RN Socks, size 12, but fit size 11 best with included RN socks: No longer for sale

All prices include UK postage and PayPal fees. Overseas postage will be more. Offers are welcomed, especially if interested in two or more items.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters