Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Raging Bull 2???

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This is actually happening, although MGM is attempting to shut down production.
The stills look pretty cool:
raging-bull-2.jpg

RagingBull2-Cards.jpg

MV5BMTczNzExMzAyNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjgzMjc5Nw@@._V1._SX529_SY426_.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1148205/

BigFitz

Practically Family
Not in B&W? I'm not really interested in a part 2. Most good movies don't need a part 2 including this one. Is anyone making a Gone with the Wind, pt. 2? How about The Wizard of Oz? I didn't think so and would be repulsed if there was an attempt. Rant off. :D Oh, I forgot about The Wiz.:eeek:

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yeah this does seem like alow rent affair. It's a prequel I believe.
I'll give any period movie a chance but surely this won't be a worthy companion piece.

BigFitz

Practically Family
Not in B&W? I'm not really interested in a part 2. Most good movies don't need a part 2 including this one. Is anyone making a Gone with the Wind, pt. 2? How about The Wizard of Oz? I didn't think so and would be repulsed if there was an attempt. Rant off. :D Oh, I forgot about The Wiz.:eeek:

Looks like I spoke too soon.
oz-poster.jpg

Last edited:

PHIL1959

One of the Regulars
one wonders if Hollywood has lost the art of originality. I dont care much for sequels and remakes, including Television series that should have ended on a high, yet seem to go on forever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24