Real Bargains

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by AllaboutEve, Oct 15, 2007.

1. AllaboutEve

AllaboutEve Practically Family

Hi ladies I simply can't be bothered to list things on ebay as it takes me FOREVER......I have 2 dresses up for grabs here. I listed one of these dresses here on classified earlier this year and sadly had no takers. The details and measurements for the linen dress can be seen at this link : http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?t=16877&highlight=linen+day+dress I am happy to let this go a reduced price rather than send it to the hungry talons of Ebay

Secondly I have this strawberry red seersucker that might suit some of the ladies here with a bigger bust.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The measurements for this are bust around 38"(as it's seersucker it has quite a bit of give but I would have thought that you'd not want to go too much bigger than this)
    waist: 27" max
    length: 48 1/2" (quite a long dress but could easily be shortened)

I am open to offers on either of these dresses as I just want to see them go to a good home.
    So don't be shy, make me an offer however high or low these babies have gotta go!