Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Real Bargains

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
Hi ladies I simply can't be bothered to list things on ebay as it takes me FOREVER......I have 2 dresses up for grabs here. I listed one of these dresses here on classified earlier this year and sadly had no takers. The details and measurements for the linen dress can be seen at this link : http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?t=16877&highlight=linen+day+dress I am happy to let this go a reduced price rather than send it to the hungry talons of Ebay

Secondly I have this strawberry red seersucker that might suit some of the ladies here with a bigger bust.
DSCF1434.jpg

DSCF1435.jpg

DSCF1439.jpg

The measurements for this are bust around 38"(as it's seersucker it has quite a bit of give but I would have thought that you'd not want to go too much bigger than this)
waist: 27" max
length: 48 1/2" (quite a long dress but could easily be shortened)

I am open to offers on either of these dresses as I just want to see them go to a good home.
So don't be shy, make me an offer however high or low these babies have gotta go!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21