Recommendation for Leather Gloves

Discussion in 'General Attire & Accoutrements' started by Martinis at 8, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Martinis at 8

Martinis at 8 Practically Family

I'd like a recommendation(s) for leather gloves. I would like them to be brown, but black or very deep blue like the old calf-skins I used to see would be okay too. I need the leather skin to be thin and close to the fingers so that I can actually do things with my fingers while wearing the gloves. These do not have to be "dress" gloves or super-expensive metrosexual gloves. They don't need to be vintage either. I just need leather, thin, and close to the fingers.

Any recommendations with links would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

2. 1961MJS

1961MJS My Mail is Forwarded Here

Hi

Cabela's Premier PittardsĀ® Uninsulated Leather Shooting Gloves are decent, I've had a pair for several years. They are pretty thin and can be used to pick up fairly small items.

Later

3. dhermann1

dhermann1 I'll Lock Up

4. Drappa

Drappa One Too Many

Dents unlined gloves, often found at TKMaxx or on Ebay. I can also recommend Portolano and Sim for gloves. The cheaper ones tend to be less soft and stiffer, so if you buy quality ones you should be able to do more whilst wearing them.