Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recommended Travel Leather Bags?

bTr33

New in Town
I am interested in getting a nice leather travel bag, something in the shape of a duffle or so. Do you have recommendations, experiences or pointers to good quality stuff?
Aero Leathers has two sizes under their accessories sections which look nice, but its a bit difficult to see the inside on the pictures there.

Davy Crockett

A-List Customer
The Aero bags are made by Tusting.co.uk so if you look at their website you will get a better idea of what the inside looks like, they are the weekender model and as Aero has had these in for some time they are quite a bit cheaper than Tustings own price.

D

Sonero

Practically Family
The Fedora Lounge turned me onto Satchel and Page and Chapman UK. I couldn't be more pleased with the beautiful bags they both offer. You won't be disappointed. I own bags from both companies.

Ernest P Shackleton

One Too Many
The Rolltop is gorgeous.
With a little time, I don't see why someone couldn't make that on their own. Leather is cool because it demands the right tools and patience as much as anything. You don't really have to be this crazy experienced craftsman to make something like a bag. Wouldn't need a machine of any sorts if you were willing to sit down and carefully poke each hole. I find leather a lot less intimidating than fabric.

Peacoat

Bartender
The OP posted his question on April 14, 2021. That was 2 1/2 years ago, and he hasn't been back since. This necro thread was re-activated on Thursday , the purpose of which escapes me.

So, let's quit posting advertising links here and realize the OP isn't coming back to read anything posted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB