Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Red plaid vintage 50s 60s hunting jacket 44

randooch

I'll Lock Up
That IS cool.

I'd like something like that for mushroom-hunting, so the hunters don't shoot me, but the sleeves are too short. Someone here should put it to good use!

reetpleat

Call Me a Cab
randooch said:
I'd like something like that for mushroom-hunting, so the hunters don't shoot me, but the sleeves are too short. Someone here should put it to good use!

Point well taken. Are you referring to the Salal gatherer who was recently shot? A real tragedy. I am in Seattle, so that has been in the news a lot up here.

reetpleat

Call Me a Cab
randooch said:
No, I hadn't heard about that. Every time i go 'shrooming, though, I try to move in a distinctly human (loud and obvious) way.

Yes, very wise, and don't wear a brown fur coat.

A gatherer of underbrush for florists was shot in the olympic national forest or thereabouts. He was wearing black. Days later, a man came forward claiming he shot him thinking he was a bear, and thinking he missed. Very sad. I gotta say, the picker should have been wearing bright colors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner