Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Regius built Windward repro! Black Stallion!

dubpynchon

One Too Many
Legendary work from Reg on this, I’m looking forward to seeing what else he comes out with. He needs to get himself a website!

Indeed, but who’s taking bets on how long it’ll last before he sells? Christmas? New Year’s? Easter?
78A49A17-48FB-4C55-8D90-03F3EF57CA43.gif

I do have others to offload but this one takes its proper place with my other eternal Windward.

Hobbes1

A-List Customer
The pleats along the top of the belt line really handle the wingspan of the jacket; makes it more uniform instead of the usual, random bunched up mess; looks very mobile and comfortable yet maintains a sleek, intentional look. Well done.
The fit of the jacket, looking from the back, really brings home that the maker nailed it. It's a very well done project all around! Cheers! Enjoy the jacket in good health! Well done, @regius !

Eternal meaning put to rest but in immortal memory?
Well recent memory perhaps as I wore it a week ago. Some jackets are keepers and go into a part of the closet that doesn’t get looked at the same way as the other part. I’ll say this, if I have to sell everything else, fine. But these two are fully off limits and honestly all I really need anyway.
050FCD7A-C32B-4DEB-A71F-1372171B0E13.jpeg
7FA9527B-F4CF-442C-9144-DE48A31581DD.jpeg

Everything else in my closet can easily be replaced. These two can’t be.

AerGuitar

A-List Customer
I believe you, Ton. I don’t expect the new Regius to show up in the classifieds. Ever. Don’t let em grind ya down.. haha

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great jackets I agree will all the comments regarding the Windward excelling any reproduction jacket I've ever seen. It could be mistaken for an original period jacket made by a competitor based on Windward. What is the long brown?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko