Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Repro WWII sweatshirts?

Corey

New in Town
Does anyone know of a company that sells reproductions of WWII military logo sweatshirts? I could swear I recently visited a website that sold such sweatshirts for various Army and AAF units/bases/air fields, but now I cannot find it again. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Mitchell Field AAF sweats..?

These aren't being made anymore Corey, as it was a limited run, but you might persuade some of the boys to part with theirs (you never know..), they are screen printed onto top rate heavy Japanese made vintage styled sweats (got to feel the weight of these babys!).

BREATHE-IN PADDY...!!!!

MitchellSweatshirtPics012.jpg

Corey

New in Town
Paddy --

The sweatshirt in your photo is one you made yourself, right? Thought I read that somewhere else. If so, I'm assuming those are the sweatshirts no longer being made. Or do you mean the Buzz Ricksons are no longer being made?

shamus

Suspended
I remember Aero selling those as copies of one someone picked up on ebay. You can still get double V's from aero. Some place in Japan actually makes them.

BellyTank

I'll Lock Up
Those 'V' Sweats that Aero sell are made by 'Slapshot', they're pretty dern good- I have a couple of them. The printed ones Aero were selling were Paddy's limited run of 'Mitchell Field'. I believe the correct spelling though is with one 'L' in Mitchel.

B
T

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy