Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reproduction classic workwear

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Japanese "Joe McCoy" reproduction of an old Levis shirt. Accurate down to the snaps and union labels.
IMG_6214.jpg

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
What brand are they (a little hard to read the label in the photo) and do they carry those suspenders too? What's the price tag on them? Are they substantial or light weight fabric? Wool, cotton or polyester?

I know, so many questions.

Cheers!

Dan

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Sorry for that lousy cell phone pic! They are the LOGG label. The suspenders are included! They are 100% canvas-y cotton. $39.95.
I love 'em. The fit may not be for everybody however. It's called "tapered", which is exactly what it sounds like: the top half is baggy and they taper down to a narrow leg opening. Not my usual cup of tea, but these don't bother me.

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Sorry for that lousy cell phone pic! They are the LOGG label. The suspenders are included! They are 100% canvas-y cotton. $39.95.
I love 'em. The fit may not be for everybody however. It's called "tapered", which is exactly what it sounds like: the top half is baggy and they taper down to a narrow leg opening. Not my usual cup of tea, but these don't bother me.

So, with the taper in the leg one might be able to wear them with tall boots, like riding boots or the lace up variety, without having a load of material bunch up inside the boots. May be worth a look.

Cheers!

Dan

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
Now the price of Rockmount and H bar C stuff will go up. I love H bar C stuff too.
Besides their prices are insane.:eeek:
I would love to know the amount of pieces they sell at that price for a shirt. 295.00

An a jacket for a Grand and it's not even leather.

Last edited:

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
This is one of those ones marked "sample".
I also got their shawl collar mackinaw. Despite both being marked medium, the sizing is very different, with the brown's beach having a much more generous cut.
The quality's decent. The shawl collar coat is a pretty heavy wool with a fleecy backing. It's unlined, but nice and soft to wear. My one disappointment is the metal "Obey" tag on the pocket, which I'd planned to cut off, is solidly riveted through the material.

The brown's beach knockoff is fairly standard sweatshirt type cotton, again, with a fleeced backing, which is fairly true to the concept of the original, though not the material. The snaps are marked "obey" in a similar fashion to the snaps on the original. The workmanship is far and away better than the original Brown's Beach jacket I had a while back, but that's really not saying much.

IMG_1739_zpsef529512.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy