Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds

Reproduction classic workwear

Edward

Bartender
I'm nincreasingly attracted to this sort of workwear waistcoat as a potential alternative for when the weather gets so hellishly warm I cannot wear a jacket (anything north of a beastly 22 degrees celsius or so). I miss the extra pockets for wallet / field telephone / pens the most...

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm nincreasingly attracted to this sort of workwear waistcoat as a potential alternative for when the weather gets so hellishly warm I cannot wear a jacket (anything north of a beastly 22 degrees celsius or so). I miss the extra pockets for wallet / field telephone / pens the most...

Edward - I find waistcoats great for warmer days.

If you're after something a little more English, these are worth a look: http://www.crojack.co.uk/p-23/trick

Pinesiw

A-List Customer
I like the vest. I don't do the jeans on jeans look but the stripes make it work. Is "The Work Wear Manufacturers" the brand?
I believe that is the brand, ive seen a few other pieces from this brand before but nothing as nice as this.
This is exactly what I was looking for, for when the weather gets warm. I to prefer vests rather than jackets in the summer.

potemkin_city_limits

One of the Regulars
This guy just arrived in the mail today. Red corduroy vented work shirt with a throat latch.

tumblr_n7p07gdDZ61rzb3ayo1_1280.jpg

SteveAS

Practically Family
This guy just arrived in the mail today. Red corduroy vented work shirt with a throat latch.

I have a shirt that looks to be the same, but in a plaid cotton twill. Are the front buttons positioned very close to the left-hand edge of the right side of the shirt? Mine are and it tends to gap between buttons as a result. In other respects, I like the fit and details of the shirt very much.