Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reproduction classic workwear

Edward

Bartender
I'm nincreasingly attracted to this sort of workwear waistcoat as a potential alternative for when the weather gets so hellishly warm I cannot wear a jacket (anything north of a beastly 22 degrees celsius or so). I miss the extra pockets for wallet / field telephone / pens the most...

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm nincreasingly attracted to this sort of workwear waistcoat as a potential alternative for when the weather gets so hellishly warm I cannot wear a jacket (anything north of a beastly 22 degrees celsius or so). I miss the extra pockets for wallet / field telephone / pens the most...

Edward - I find waistcoats great for warmer days.

If you're after something a little more English, these are worth a look: http://www.crojack.co.uk/p-23/trick

Pinesiw

A-List Customer
I like the vest. I don't do the jeans on jeans look but the stripes make it work. Is "The Work Wear Manufacturers" the brand?
I believe that is the brand, ive seen a few other pieces from this brand before but nothing as nice as this.
This is exactly what I was looking for, for when the weather gets warm. I to prefer vests rather than jackets in the summer.

potemkin_city_limits

One of the Regulars
This guy just arrived in the mail today. Red corduroy vented work shirt with a throat latch.

tumblr_n7p07gdDZ61rzb3ayo1_1280.jpg

SteveAS

Practically Family
This guy just arrived in the mail today. Red corduroy vented work shirt with a throat latch.

I have a shirt that looks to be the same, but in a plaid cotton twill. Are the front buttons positioned very close to the left-hand edge of the right side of the shirt? Mine are and it tends to gap between buttons as a result. In other respects, I like the fit and details of the shirt very much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch