Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reproduction classic workwear

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I want this NOW:
227918501_tp.jpg

volatile

A-List Customer
These Japanese repros are lovely (Sugar Cane, Buzz Rickson, Tenderloin) - but so hard to find in Europe! Someone should start importing them; they'd make a fortune!

If I could speak Japanese and had some start-up capital, I'd do it myself!

volatile

A-List Customer
AlanC said:
Some of you might be interested in the Rakuten website. You can buy Japanese goods and have them shipped overseas.

Awesome! Thank you. Though the weak sterling against the Yen puts most of the really nice stuf out of my price range for the moment!

The Lone Wolf boots are just gorgeous...

BellyTank

I'll Lock Up
volatile said:
These Japanese repros are lovely (Sugar Cane, Buzz Rickson, Tenderloin) - but so hard to find in Europe! Someone should start importing them; they'd make a fortune!

http://www.americanclassicslondon.com/

America Classics, in Endell St., Covent Garden.
Been trading in Toyo and others for many years.
Although it seems their range has dwindled.

There are shops in Europe.

B
T

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
Gilgamark said:
:eusa_clap

Details? Brand? Price? Where did you buy them?

They were a thrift find, $3 I believe.

And, surprisingly enough, they were made in the 1990s by a company called "Structure" that made work and casual clothing. Structure was consolidated and became "Express for Men" in the 2000s.

And even though they were made in the 1990s, they are exactly like 1930s work trousers right down to the fabric pattern and the heavy wool fabric.

Cheers!

Feraud

Bartender
Jay said:
I've been wondering, is there a reason for the prominent yoke on the shoulders like that? I wouldn't think workwear would have that many decorative features. Maybe I'm wrong?
I wonder if the dropped yoke is a decorative feature.

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Chambray jacket, made by Koto sold exclusively at Urban Outfitters of all places. This label makes other vintage style chambray pieces as well.
IMG_2826.jpg

IMG_2828.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana