Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reproduction classic workwear

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm loving this RL Denim & Supply denim peacoat. Picked it up today for only $75 at Macy's. Marked down to $99 and then 25% more off for Friends & Family.
It has a Mister Freedom look to it.
denim_and_supply_ralph_lauren_denim_peacoat.png

Flat Foot Floey

My newest full custom shirt. I delivired the pictures from several work shirts and got this It combines all the features I wanted to have: pull over, spearpoint collar (not as long as on my other shirts, but curved), chinstrap, cateye buttons, side gusset, asymmetrical pockets...
workershirt1.jpg

workershirt10.jpg

Flat Foot Floey

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap
FFF, that shirt is KILLER!

Thank you. I feel very lucky. The workwear threads on the FL were a reason for my craving for a shirt like this. All the details... I even drew the pockets on cardboard and they came out just like I imagined. BTW other customisations are possible as well as on the other shirts. So far nobody asked for them though;)

flat-top

Thank you. I feel very lucky. The workwear threads on the FL were a reason for my craving for a shirt like this. All the details... I even drew the pockets on cardboard and they came out just like I imagined. BTW other customisations are possible as well as on the other shirts. So far nobody asked for them though;)
So you designed this shirt and it's now being sold??

Gene

Practically Family
Just got this "salt and pepper" shawl cardigan today from Target. It's Mossimo brand, and only $26.99. Goes exceptionally well with an 8-panel cap (apologies for the goofy face).

shawlcardigan.jpg

Flat Foot Floey

So you designed this shirt and it's now being sold??
We designed it together. I was made from scratch. The seamstress is my girlfriend. I can't sew and "my designs" would never come true otherwise.:D

Think it's made-to-measure.
Maybe? There are 2 "labels" and this shirt was full custom made by one person. I figured it is a little more than the usual MTM where only small details can be changed. Honestly I don't know which term is used for this.

I like it too. The shawl could be fuller but otherwise it is perfect.

Last edited:

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Just got this "salt and pepper" shawl cardigan today from Target. It's Mossimo brand, and only $26.99. Goes exceptionally well with an 8-panel cap (apologies for the goofy face).

shawlcardigan.jpg

I've got one of those- it's a comfortable sweatshirt/sweater.
And you've saved yourself some money over the Engineered Garments take on the same thing. $176, and I think the Target version has less polyester.

2336.jpg

flat-top

I just made an absolute KILLING today at a Barney's outlet. It seems that most of the store is an EXTRA 70% off the markdown prices.
I picked up LVC, RRL and LEE 101 stuff for next to nothing!!

1961MJS

LVC and RRL for next-to-nuthin? Oh my. I only find them in the far-to-expensive-for-me category.

Hi

You MIGHT inquire as to the actual price. My wife went shopping with a friend who purchased a Movado watch for $2100 because it was "on sale". As far as I know, the wife didn't buy one too. Cheap is in the eye of the beholder I guess.

later

flat-top

LVC and RRL for next-to-nuthin? Oh my. I only find them in the far-to-expensive-for-me category.
Yes, markdowns from the actual Barney's store. So I got KILLER pair of RRL pants that were originally $300+, but then marked down to $159. And then 70% off of THAT.
I got a pair of engineer striped LEE jelt denim pants that I thought were LEE101 but are actually a perfect Japanese repro. I don't even know why Barney's would carry these but I got them for TWENTY ONE DOLLARS!
I did get a couple of LEE101 shirts, and a pair of LVC buckle back chinos, also for $21!!
NEXT TO NUTHIN!!

Gene

Practically Family
Yes, markdowns from the actual Barney's store. So I got KILLER pair of RRL pants that were originally $300+, but then marked down to $159. And then 70% off of THAT.
I got a pair of engineer striped LEE jelt denim pants that I thought were LEE101 but are actually a perfect Japanese repro. I don't even know why Barney's would carry these but I got them for TWENTY ONE DOLLARS!
I did get a couple of LEE101 shirts, and a pair of LVC buckle back chinos, also for $21!!
NEXT TO NUTHIN!!

Now I really hate you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner