Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reproduction classic workwear

St. Valentine

A-List Customer
Aah, you guys found some great stuff! Apart form a very nice Nudie shirt I was not particular lucky in finding workclothes replicas.... [huh]

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
spacer.gif

Not much to look at and you think they would show the buckle in the back as the pants have no detail at all.

spacer.gif

Not much here basic flap pockets again not much detail to the pull over.

St. Valentine

A-List Customer
I just went to H&M to check out that polka dot chambray. It looks great in person. They also had a cream and a blue work shirt with vented underarms for the same price. I got all 3 of them. Ill post a photo later.

There ought to be something good in globalization: I´ve got the chambray and the polka dot here in Germany from H&M too. Thanks for the pointer guys! H&M ´s offerings are quite tempting currently although the quality might correspond to their prices.

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
There ought to be something good in globalization: I´ve got the chambray and the polka dot here in Germany from H&M too. Thanks for the pointer guys! H&M ´s offerings are quite tempting currently although the quality might correspond to their prices.

There is nothing wrong with their shirts for just knock around day to day shirts. They look pretty good for $30.

potemkin_city_limits

One of the Regulars

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I haven't been to a Sears in ages, but I found a couple of great Land's End chinstrap workshirts. $29.99 with an extra 40% off.
Here's a poor quality cell phone pic, but you'll get the idea:
landsend.jpg

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
cn5248656.jpg

Flat top that sure is a nice Walbash stripe fabric. Hmmm wonder if it would make a nice cap.:)
Buy the shirt and send to Johnny to make a cap out of it.:D
Will have to stop by Old Navy and see if they have them in the store.

St. Valentine

A-List Customer
Fantastic shirt! Unfortunately it doesn´t make much sense to order it from here. I suppose shipping and custom duties will easily exceed the price of the shirt itself. :(

potemkin_city_limits

One of the Regulars
Heads up to anyone who may be interested but H&M has a really great looking pleated denim jacket for $49. If I didnt already have a raw denim Klaxon Howl jacket and a hickory stripe one from Denim & Supply I would have totally picked one up today.

hmdenim.jpg

St. Valentine

A-List Customer
Nice one, too bad it´s already distressed. I received my Pike Brothers Roamer Jacket a few days ago. After an initial soak there´s still a lot of starch in it and it feels stiff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy