Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reproduction classic workwear

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Bela,the bias taped edges is part of the design of the Brown's beach vest and jacket.

Yeah, at this point I'm sure it's cosmetic. The Woolrich one comes close:

WR_18401_NC.JPG

Benny Holiday

RRL Elkhorn jacket

This one's a killer diller! But at$1600, way way beyond my budget!

Elkhornfront.jpg

Elhornback.jpg

Dig the back on that jacket and those cool cargo pockets . . . it's enough to make a grown
FLer cry!

potemkin_city_limits

One of the Regulars
I ordered one of these pleated hickory stripe denim work jackets from Ralph Lauren's Denim and Supply line. It was on sale for $65. It looks way better in person. Whats with the terrible product photography with these companies?

jacket_005.jpg

flat-top

Excuse the crappy cell phone pic, but heres's a polka dot work shirt from H&M. Nice pockets and cat eye buttons. Looks better in person obviously.
stifel.jpg

Last edited:

Flat Foot Floey

I bought some workwear repros in the last few months. I was just too lazy to take pictures. they are not vintage and I bought em cheap. But since I made some other pictures today...

h&m workshirt, linen, bought on sale, nice pockets ( I bet the designer saw them in a workwear blog)
hmworkshirt2.jpg

GAP chambray shirt bought on german ebay. quite cool because we don't have GAP here. Much better quality than the h&m stuff, chinstrap and heavier fabric
gapchambray.jpg

real cheap h&m chambray shirt. this is my beater
hmchambray.jpg

polo ralph lauren pull over workshirt, corduroy (yes, I wanted to try it), quite long and well made, too warm at the moment but good for cooler days
polorlworkshirt2.jpg

Oh and I bought my first hickory stripe item (in a normal second hand store). no labels, might be actual workwear and no fashion stuff ;):cool:
I didn't wear it yet. It doesn't seem to fit to my other stuff.
hickoryshirt2.jpg

hickoryshirt01.jpg

Last edited:

potemkin_city_limits

One of the Regulars
I just went to H&M to check out that polka dot chambray. It looks great in person. They also had a cream and a blue work shirt with vented underarms for the same price. I got all 3 of them. Ill post a photo later.

flat-top

I just went to H&M to check out that polka dot chambray. It looks great in person. They also had a cream and a blue work shirt with vented underarms for the same price. I got all 3 of them. Ill post a photo later.
Awesome!!! There was also a workshirt with a vintagey print on it that I liked. It looks like the workwear trend continues this Fall!

potemkin_city_limits

One of the Regulars
Awesome!!! There was also a workshirt with a vintagey print on it that I liked. It looks like the workwear trend continues this Fall!

I typically avoid H&M but every so often they make a nice piece. This polka dot shirt is pretty nice. The other two are a little cheap looking but for $30 they are great for beating around in.

Flat Foot Floey

I should try to avoid em too. It is impossible to expect fair working conditions at the price they are selling :(
I mean 10 € for a shirt? I couldn't even get fabric for that price. But it's very tempting

potemkin_city_limits

One of the Regulars
Here are some photos of that RL Denim and Supply hickory stripe jacket I mentioned a few posts back.

tumblr_m8m85sf7bZ1rzb3ayo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m8m85sf7bZ1rzb3ayo2_1280.jpg

Also, here are some photos of my Klaxon Howl pleated denim jacket Ive had for about 6 months now.

tumblr_m8m87xu1JI1rzb3ayo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m8m87xu1JI1rzb3ayo2_1280.jpg

While I am posting this I will share some photos of an old military vest I picked up at a vintage store today.

tumblr_m8m8686wKR1rzb3ayo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m8m8686wKR1rzb3ayo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_m8m8686wKR1rzb3ayo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_m8m8686wKR1rzb3ayo4_1280.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails